Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Can I Get A "Fuck You"?

You know what sucks? I got someone's disease over Thanksgiving weekend, and instead of it going away on it's own it has mutated into this bullshit bronchitis and pneumonia thing. I'm not a happy camper. I am happy to sit at home and play my new PS3 all day though. Nothing is more fun than being stoned out of your mind on cough medications and video gaming. Nothing. Reminds me of my days at Columbia. Ahhhhh, memories.

At least today's review is easy. In fact, I'm not even going to really review anything because this submission has been fucking stupid enough kind enough to outline what it is we the reviewers, in this case me, should review. That's right! Instead of submitting her blog, she submitted a post page that pretty much is a guideline to what it is I should read when doing this review. The sweet little thing even added to it, so that I could be up to date with her most bestest postings.

Accordingly, I give her for a template filled with holiday cheer, pretty colors, and a fairly good organization.

I also give her a , a and a for having the audacity to submit not your page, but a page in which you tell me what I should read. What' s the fucking point of me reviewing your blog if you're going to specify what I should read, and in so specifying you have chosen your "best" works? Do you want someone to tell you how to do your job? I don't fucking think so. Don't tell me how to do mine. You may have an awesome blog (and it seems you do), you may write from the soul, you may make my penis twitch with your word choices, but I'm not about to read your blog. I'm sick, I feel like Kitty looks in the morning, and I hate it when people ask me to do things for them and then throw in a ton of caveats so that things are more in their favor.

The end. Carry on, children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grow a pair.