Monday, March 26, 2007

*Yawn*

So, in my shitty state the temperature has risen, but I think there's some fucked up rule that says "The sun shalt not shine until Kitty hath risen, gone to the gym, come home, showered, gotten ready for work, and planted her ass into her non-windowed office chair." I miss sunlight!

Yes, it's a shitty day when you start out by talking about the weather. What can I say. Monday's fucking suck. I wish I could say more about House of Dagromm. I'm not sure what it is, but something about this blog just screams mediocre and bland to me. It could be that fifth glass of wine I had last night, but we won't go there.

The template isn't horrible, it's just--bland. The content isn't bad, it's just, well? Bland.

It's like that kid in school that wasn't necessarily a bottom feeder or a nerd, but at the same time you didn't want to hang out with them because they had absolutely no personality. None. It wouldn't harm your rep, but it wouldn't help you get your laugh on. That's what this blog reeks of.

Maybe it's the overabundance of blue? Perhaps it's the pixelated header? It could be that she advertises not having venereal diseases, and then caveats that proclomation with "at this time?"

Basically, this blog does nothing for me. I got more feeling in my poon when I looked at my schedule and saw that I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday, and before you go thinking I'm nuts let me just preface that by saying my dentist's associate, his son, is fucking gorgeous and I get to stare into his eyes for a half hour while he goes to town on the plaque in my mouth.

I give it a , and am now going to continue making myself nauseated by spinningi n my chair. WOOT!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will review my blog.
    www.eyesontopoftruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Grow a pair.