Friday, October 19, 2007

Okay, So Maybe We're Not Quite Done

Listen, I'm going away for a bit starting tomorrow (Saturday the 20th), but if anyone is interested in keeping this thing going, email me at my Gmail address. Also, Kitty, if you read this, IM me or email me and let me know what's up. I'll be back next Thursday (the 25th) so I'll check my email then and see what's up. If I get no emails, we'll call it a day. Enough people have said they'd like to see this continue, so we'll see how serious they were.

Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. I can still be a reviewer for the new management, if they so desire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atomic...I sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-mail sent, my little time bomb...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it time to tell people that we'll be back soon with a new look and some new faces?

    ReplyDelete

Grow a pair.