Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lotus Wha?

OK, this is going to be a short review because 1) it's extremely late and I'm extremely busy this week, and 2) I cannot make heads nor tails of this fucking blog.

The Road to Braj is written by whom I assume is one of those hippy-dippy, Californian (even though she's not from there), enlightened types, that I don't so much hate, as could just really care less about. Really, it's great that you're studying Bhuddism (or whateveritis that this guru is selling), but really, I couldn't be more bored. Her posts are really long and rambling, but not in that trainwreck way that I adore, but in a "here's what I did today at work and what I'm reading and aren't the details of my diet fascinating?" kind of way. While I'm sure there's someone out there that would find this fascinating, I just couldn't get past the first paragraph of each post without having to jab a pen in my thigh to keep awake. They're well written and informative, but really, nothing really grabbed me.

The template? Well, it's very white and very clean. No annoying ads or autoplay, hell, there isn't even a blogroll (which is why there's probably no comments). I like the header image, and that's about all I can say about that.

So, I give it for boring me to tears. Stick that in your Bhudda and smoke it....

2 comments:

  1. *tilts head*

    Maybe I need more Coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really, really boring.

    Did you hear that coffee not only wakes you up, it also makes you smarter?

    I think I could drink an entire pitcher and still not be able to stay awake through an entire post on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Grow a pair.