Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Only Doll Who Doesn't Give Me the Creeps

Today's blog review tells me that karma hasn't bit me in the ass yet. Guess I'm going to have to pray to the Buddha some more before my conscience is wiped clean for having sex on my college boyfriend's 16-year-old sister's bed. Dammit.

My questionable status in heaven aside, DangerDoll's blog is the type of stuff that makes me wet. She's brash, funny, swears a whole fucking lot, her posts are short and to the point, and admits to messing with her blog while drinking. If I were a man and she were single (well, I wouldn't even let that stop me), I'd make highly sexually inappropriate comments on her blog, secretly falling in love with her. Shit, I'm comfortable enough with my own sexuality to say that I have a girl crush on her already and I haven't even read the archives.

I don't even care about the template. It could be the Google ad/5 years of unrolled archives/typo-laden clusterfuck, and I'd still love on it like a 22-year-old tatted up emo kid at a Fall Out Boy concert.

So, it goes without saying that I give her a and a just because I love those fucking LOLcats.

******************************************************************************

And because I'm two weeks behind (sorry, I've been busy...um getting busy), here's my opinion/review of UPC - Tech Blog. Ready? Hold on to yer butts...

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....huhuh? What? Where's my blankie? Mommy? Where am I and why is there a dead hooker in my bed?

Seriously, dude, this is some dry stuff. Even for a tech blog. Now, I'm probably not the best person to review this type of shit, but, please, for the love of god, fun it up a little! Go buy a digital camera or start scouring Google Image for some pics, cuz that's a whole lotta white, even for a girl that lives in Minnesota.

Anyway, I give it for not being completely offensive and delivering on the premise of your subject, yet boring me into the stone age.

4 comments:

  1. WHOOOHOOOOOO....


    and DD deserves it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the first one, the second one makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

    We're on a bit of a roll with good stuff lately. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DangerDoll kicks ass. Especially when she's flashing her fakies to Jehova's Witnesses strolling through her neighborhood. You'd do well to love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is this jeff guy, and who do we have to pay off to get nudie pics of him for HNT?

    ReplyDelete

Grow a pair.