Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks

It's with some sadness that I come to the end of my time here at Ask. I wanted to thank everyone involved with the site for reading my reviews. I tried to be as fair and objective as possible. I'm sure the crew will continue to do the job as they usually do.

Some specific thanks. First, even though they aren't a part of this anymore, we wouldn't be here if it weren't for Kitty Kat and Good-n-Very Plenty, so thanks to them for getting it started. Secondly, to Love Bites and Bitter Mistress, the rest of the original crew, thanks for coming back when we revived the site and for continuing on. I have much respect for both of you. To Calamity and Nutjobber, thanks for coming on board, you both have done a great job in picking up what isn't an easy job.

Finally, to all of you who had the courage to submit your blog for review, thanks. We wouldn't exist without you.

Good luck to everyone. Thanks.